Aaron Williams is a partner in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He concentrates his practice on representing clients—both plaintiffs and defendants—in a wide array of civil litigation, including business disputes, real estate, land use, and class action litigation. He has a stellar trial track record litigating complex business and commercial disputes covering a broad range of industries in federal and state courts, as well as arguing before multiple appellate courts in the State of Florida and throughout the United States.
With Mr. Williams’s extensive litigation experience in and out of the courtroom, clients also benefit from his deep bench of knowledge of taking cases through alternative dispute resolution. In addition, he has developed a vast network of working with mediators, arbitrators, special magistrates, and retired judges.
Mr. Williams serves as local general counsel for a number of out-of-state companies within Florida. He draws upon his substantial understanding of company operations, culture, and strategic aims, which are essential considerations when developing a litigation strategy. Mr. Williams also provides strategic advice to counsel clients in evaluating their risks and represents them in finding innovative business solutions.
Mr. Williams received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law. During law school, he was an active writer and involved with the University of Miami Law Review, Editorial Board. Mr. Williams also earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from the University of Arizona.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami, cum laude, 2012
- University of Miami Law Review, Editorial Board
- B. A., History, University of Arizona, 2009
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Benchmark Litigation, “Under 40 Hot List,” 2022
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch,” Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Super Lawyers magazine, “Florida Rising Star,” Real Estate, 2017-2022
- Nov 7, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Partners Kathryn Saft and Aaron Williams Named to 40 & Under List – South by Benchmark Litigation
- Oct 17, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Successfully Appeals and Secures Dismissal of Action on Behalf of Modway, Inc.
- Aug 18, 2022 18 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers In America©: Ones To Watch 2023
- Jun 24, 2022 Nine Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Recognized As 2022 Florida “Rising Stars”
- Apr 18, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Successfully Represents Shelborne Hotel Partners WC LP in Condominium Declaration Dispute
- Jan 31, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Promotes Four Attorneys to Partner in 2022
- Jun 24, 2021 11 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Recognized As 2021 Florida “Rising Stars”
- Jun 4, 2020 Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Attorneys At Greenspoon Marder As “Rising Stars” In Florida
- Jun 18, 2018 Super Lawyers Recognizes 15 Attorneys At Greenspoon Marder As “2018 Rising Stars” In Florida
- Jun 8, 2017 Super Lawyers Recognizes 16 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys As 2017 Florida Rising Stars
- Jun 25, 2013 Benny A. Ortiz, Aaron T. Williams and Scott M. Wellikoff join Greenspoon Marder
- Jun 1, 2013 Greenspoon Marder Adds Three Attorneys to its Growing Litigation and Real Estate Practice Groups