Aaron Z. Matusick is a partner in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder. He spent the first several years of practice developing practical hands on skills that help owners of businesses and real property succeed.
Immediately out of law school, he formed a real property development company that purchased commercial/mixed-use buildings in Portland. Mr. Matusick worked directly with the sellers, financial institutions, Portland Development Commission, leasing agents and others to redevelop the buildings from asbestos-ridden blight to beautiful income-generating assets. His hands on experience has been instrumental in his practice of consulting with clients on a wide range of issues including entity formation, real property acquisition, sales, leasing and property management.
Mr. Matusick has focused his practice on landlord-tenant law in the past couple of years and has gained considerable courtroom experience fighting for owners of real property and property management companies. In addition to landlord-tenant matters, he has experience representing buyers, sellers and developers of real property, including himself.
As a way of giving back to the community, Mr. Matusick sits on a couple non-profit boards and donates time & resources to social justice projects.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Lewis and Clark Law School, 2002
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 1997
Professional and Community Involvement
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Resolutions Northwest, Volunteer Mediator and Former Non-Profit Board Member
- Evolve Property Management, Non-Profit Board Member
- Emilio, Inc, Non-Profit Board Member