Adam Wynn is an associate in the Financial Services practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Wynn focuses his practice on representing lenders throughout New York in residential and commercial mortgage foreclosure matters. In addition, he also assists lenders in loss mitigation, senior lien monitoring, and regulatory compliance issues.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern District of New York
- New York
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law, 2011
- Buffalo Environmental Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Jessup International Law Moot Court, Member
- M.A., John Hopkins University, 2009
- B.A., Muhlenberg College, cum laude, 2006