Adrienne Noto is an associate in the Hospitality, Alcohol and Leisure Industry Group at Greenspoon Marder. Ms. Noto focuses her practice on assisting clients in procuring alcohol and business operating licenses and land use approvals. She works with on and off premise alcohol retailers, hospitality industry members and entertainment venue operators. Ms. Noto also represents clients in commercial business transactions between alcohol industry members and assists with transfer of alcohol licenses and operating permits.
Ms. Noto obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, from Florida International University. In 2014, she obtained a Juris Doctorate from the FIU College of Law. In law school, Ms. Noto was a member of the FIU moot court team and competed in the Price Media Law International Moot Court Competition held at Oxford University.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2014
- Dean’s List, 2012-2014
- Moot Court: Price Media Law International Moot Court Competition
- Florida Young Lawyer’s Division, Law School Division, Governor
- B.A., Psychology and Criminal Justice, Florida International University, magna cum laude, 2011
- Dean’s List, 2007-2011
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society