Allegra is an associate in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder. She focuses her practice on representing multinational tenants in office leasing throughout North America. Ms. Freund has experience facilitating the acquisition, disposition, leasing, ground leasing, and financing of commercial property. She has represented developers, investors, borrowers, owners, landlords, and tenants at all stages of these transactions — from the point of acquisition and financing to development and, ultimately, sale.
Outside of the office, Allegra is devoted to helping people with disabilities. She has worked as a live-in respite worker and lifeguard for children and adults with seizure disorders, physical impairments, and autism, and continues to mentor young adults with intellectual disabilities in her free time.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2021
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, Mathematics, 2018
Professional and Community Involvement
- Mentor young adults with disabilities locally and remotely.
- Dean’s Scholarship recipient at University of Virginia School of Law.
- Honors Program member at Vanderbilt.