Allen T. Paxton is an associate in the Corporate and Cannabis practice groups at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He counsels clients on a broad variety of corporate matters, including company formation and reorganization, contract drafting and review, private equity financing, and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Paxton also assists cannabis businesses with various tax matters, including audit representation and challenges to IRS adjustments under IRC §280E, and with licensing, permitting, and regulatory compliance.
- J.D., with distinction, The University of Iowa College of Law, 2019
- Iowa Law Review, Student Writer
- B.A., American Legal and Political Studies, Hood College, 2016
Professional and Community Involvement
- International Cannabis Bar Association, Diversity Committee, Co-Chair
- Author, “Trust the Process: How the NBA Can Combat Its “Tanking” Problem in Court,” 104 Iowa L. Rev. 1551, 2019