Allison Jones is a partner in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder. Ms. Jones concentrates her practice in the areas of land use and real estate development, commercial real estate, and related matters. A Central Florida native, her extensive development work with her clients has played a defining role in the evolution and character of the area through large scale projects including urban high-rise complexes, hotel and resort properties, industrial power logistics centers, office buildings, single-family home and multifamily apartment developments, master planned communities, retail power centers and major transportation projects. Ms. Jones’ practice includes the procurement and retention of land use entitlements, including zoning, comprehensive plans, concurrency, infrastructure finance and development, developments of regional impact (DRIs), procurement issues, due diligence and property rights matters. She also has substantial lobbying and government relations experience at both the state and federal levels.
Ms. Jones earned her Bachelors of Science in Economics, cum laude, with honors at Florida State University, and subsequently pursued her J.D. from Florida State University’s College of Law.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2001
- B.S., cum laude, Florida State University, Economics, 1998
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV Preeminent®
- U.S. News & World Report, “Best Lawyers in America,” Land Use & Zoning Law, Real Estate Law, Government Relations Practice, Real Estate Litigation, 2010-2023
- Legal Media Group’s “Expert Guides,” Guide to the World’s Leading Women in Business Law, 2014, 2015
- Legal Media Group’s “Expert Guides,” Guide to the World’s Leading Real Estate Lawyers, 2015
- Orlando Business Journal,”40 Under 40,” 2015
- Orlando Home and Leisure, Orlando’s “Top Women Lawyers,” 2012
- Florida Trend, “Legal Elite Up & Comer,” 2007, 2011, 2014
- Super Lawyers, “Florida Rising Star,” 2009-2017