Amy Pitsch is Of Counsel in the Government Relations practice group at Greenspoon Marder. She currently serves school board clients providing a wide array of legal services, including litigation defense, seminars for education professionals, and exceptional student education services. She handles Chapter 120 hearings on behalf of school boards before the Florida Division of Administrative Hearings and represents private individuals in licensing matters before various state and local agencies. She defends private companies in employment litigation cases in state and federal court.
Ms. Pitsch is admitted to practice in Florida state and federal courts. She earned her law degree from Florida State University and her bachelors from the University of Rochester in New York State. She is an active member of the Florida School Board Attorneys Association.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Florida State University, 2000
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1997
- Highest AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethics