Angela Ramey is senior counsel in the Corporate & Business Practice Group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She focuses her practice on all aspects of secured financing transactions including single lender, syndicated and mezzanine facilities involving cash flow, secured, asset-based, and acquisition facilities. Ms. Ramey has extensive experience advising and counseling public and private companies as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies across a range of sectors, including software, transportation, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Ms. Ramey also advises companies on corporate governance, contract negotiation, and other transactional matters.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2004
- M.A., University of Illinois at Chicago, French, 1998
- B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago, French, 1994
- Assisted in the representation of the oldest private equity firm in the Southeast, in connection with numerous acquisition finance matters for over ten years.
- Assisted in the representation of a publically traded company in its $1.5 billion dollar credit facility, debt offerings, and related matters in connection with acquisitions, as well as in its conversion to REIT status in 2012.
- Assisted in the representation of China-based client in connection with its €374 million acquisition of a controlling interest in an Italian corporation with Miami-based subsidiaries.
- Assisted in the representation of $12.9 billion merger between two companies in the waste management industry.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Ms. Ramey serves as pro bono legal counsel to a Miami-based nonprofit for the arts