Brent D. Kimball is a partner in the Litigation and Marital & Family Law practice groups at Greenspoon Marder. His practice focuses on civil litigation including title insurance matters, contract disputes, corporate dissolution, easement and boundary disputes, landlord/tenant matters, homeowner’s association disputes, and constitutional challenges to municipal ordinances, in addition to general litigation matters. Mr. Kimball enjoys a wide variety of clients, representing individuals, small business owners, banking and financial institutions, and corporations.
Mr. Kimball is an active member of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, serving on its Real Property Litigation, Real Property Problems Study, and Membership and Inclusion Committees, as well as serving on the Orange County Bar’s Business Law Section and Professionalism Committees. Mr. Kimball has also volunteered his time as a guardian ad litem, protecting the interests of abused and neglected children in the Orange County area.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D., University of Florida, 2009
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2003
- Represented several small business owners in civil litigation regarding matters ranging from breach of contract to tenant evictions
- Represented home owners associations in disputes ranging from eviction to contract disputes
- Defended large corporations involved in contract disputes and commercial foreclosures
- Counseled clients responding to hearings before professional licensing boards
- Counseled clients regarding constitutional challenges to municipal statutes
- Represented corporations in actions involving disputed property lines and easement issues
In the News
- Featured, ” Greenspoon Marder Promotes 6 Attorneys To Partner”, Law360, February 16, 2021
- Quoted, “Condo Developer Hit with $15 Million Judgement,” Orlando Sentinel, January 19, 2016
- Mentioned, “Greenspoon Marder Law Firm Wins $15 Million in Foreclosure Case,“ LoanSafe.org, January 19, 2016