Brian J. Zavislak is a partner with the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. His practice is centered on real estate transactions and general corporate law. More specifically, Mr. Zavislak focuses his practice on commercial real estate development (including acquisition, development and disposition of commercial properties); commercial finance transactions secured by real property, and office, industrial, multifamily and retail leasing.
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- Federal District Court, Arizona
- J.D., University of Notre Dame, cum laude, 2000
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1997
- Representing local and national developers in connection with real estate acquisition and construction financing.
- Representing publicly traded REITs in connection with dispositions, leasing and various real estate matters.
- Representing investment companies in the acquisition and disposition of multifamily real estate assets.
- Representing local and national developers in connection with commercial real estate development, including real property land acquisition and sales
- Lead counsel on disposition of three separate Class A multifamily projects in Las Vegas, Nevada with a combined deal value in excess of $290 million.
- Lead counsel for franchisees for real estate development and expansion in Arizona and Texas markets.
- Lead counsel on four site multifamily acquisition in Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas for a combined deal value in excess of $90 million.
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Sun Devil Family Charities, Board of Directors
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council (REIAC), Advisory Council
- University of Notre Dame Law School Advisory Council, Past Member
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council (REIAC), Former Board Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- The Charro Foundation, Board Member, 2015-2016
- Scottsdale Charros (Active Member 2015 to present)
- U.S. News & World Report, “Best Lawyers in America®,” Real Estate Law, 2018-2019