BriAnne Copp is an associate in the Family Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder. She has experience in a range of family and matrimonial matters including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, contested and uncontested divorce proceedings, custody disputes, and postjudgment actions in both Supreme and Family Courts in New York and surrounding counties.
Ms. Copp has been practicing exclusively in matrimonial and family law since 2012, prior to which she spent four years as a general commercial litigator. She is able to draw on her experience in diverse areas of law including contract litigation, corporate and partnership disputes, complex financial litigation, bankruptcy, trusts and estates, and immigration proceedings in order to better serve her clients.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2010
- New York
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2007
- Annual Survey of American Law, staff editor
- Law Revue, head choreographer, write, & performer
- B.A., Psychology, Yale University, 2002
- Niarchos Stavros Language Study Fellow
Professional and Community Involvement
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Member
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association, Women’s Health and Reproductive Rights Committee
- Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership Foundation, Volunteer
In the News
- Quoted, “This Is How Much the Average Divorce Costs — And Where All The Money Goes,” Fatherly, October 1, 2018