Cherish A. Benedict is a of counsel in the Government & Government Relations practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She focuses her practice on complex litigation and transactional matters involving governmental and education law, commercial, construction, and landlord-tenant disputes, as well as other business and contractual issues. Ms. Benedict has experience litigating matters in both federal and state court in Florida and other jurisdictions.
Prior to relocating to Florida, Ms. Benedict practiced in New York City where she focused her practice on complex commercial and construction litigation. She began her litigation career while practicing in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
- New York
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, Cum Laude, 2006
- B.A., Lafayette College, Magna Cum Laude, 2003
Professional and Community Involvement
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member