Christina Huckfeldt is a law clerk in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She represents clients in a wide range of litigation matters in both state and federal court. Ms. Huckfeldt has extensive experience working on matters such as quiet title actions, negligent drilling actions, royalty disputes, contract disputes, foreclosure actions, surface damage disputes, and more.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Huckfeldt was an associate at a midsized international law firm focusing on assisting clients in the oil and gas industries with their litigation needs. She previously worked as a law clerk for business litigation and consumer protection firms and served as a judicial extern for the Florida Sixth Judicial Circuit Court, Appellate Division. Ms. Huckfeldt also competed on the Dispute Resolution Board and Moot Court Board during her time at Stetson University College of Law, learning valuable practical skills in negotiation and appellate argument. She uses her prior experience to help clients with a variety of legal issues, at every stage in the pre-litigation and litigation process.
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 2020
- North Dakota, 2018
- Florida (Sitting for July 2022 Bar Exam)
*Admitted to practice only in North Dakota.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Award of Excellence, 2017-2018
- Robert Orseck Memorial Moot Court Competition Champion, 2017
- B.A., University of South Dakota, summa cum laude, 2014
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Member
- Stetson University College of Law, Advocacy Skills Trainer, 2021
- Judge Jack Day, Florida Sixth Judicial Circuit Court, Appellate Division, Judicial Extern, 2016