Frank Whitaker is an associate in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder who assists clients in a wide variety of real estate transactions. Frank regularly represents buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of residential, multi-family, retail, office, hotel, and industrial assets throughout the U.S. He frequently represents borrowers and national, regional, and private lenders in all manner of real estate finance transactions including loan originations, modifications, and debt workouts.
Clients also seek Frank’s counsel in connection with leasing deals for all asset types, title insurance matters, corporate formation and governance matters, and in real estate litigation matters.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2015
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Real Property Development
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2008
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch,” Real Estate Law, 2022
In the News
- Featured, “Most Coral Gables Ofizzina Office Condos Sell for $50 Million,” Daily Business Review, January 22, 2019
- Quoted, “Greenspoon Marder Represents Client in Closing of Multi-Million Class-A 16-Story Office Condominium, Ofizzina,” Citybizlist, January 15, 2019
- Aug 19, 2021 Nine Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers In America©: Ones To Watch 2022
- Jan 7, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Represents TSG Group In $53 Million Resale Of Brickell Development Site
- Feb 26, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Advises Inveniam On Florida Component of a First-Of-Its Kind Transaction To Tokenize $260 Million of Infrastructure and Real Estate Deals
- Jan 30, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Represents Client In Purchase of Multi-Million Industrial Warehouse Facility in Miami
- Jan 16, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Represents Client In Closing Of Multi-Million Class-A 16-Story Office Condominium, Ofizzina