Frank Whitaker is an associate in Greenspoon Marder’s Real Estate practice group. Mr. Whitaker concentrates his practice on real property transactions, corporate and commercial contractual matters, real property disputes, contract and title disputes, construction, landlord-tenant, foreclosures, and other real estate matters.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2015
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Real Property Development
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2008
In the News
- Featured, “Most Coral Gables Ofizzina Office Condos Sell for $50 Million,” Daily Business Review, January 22, 2019
- Quoted, “Greenspoon Marder Represents Client in Closing of Multi-Million Class-A 16-Story Office Condominium, Ofizzina,” Citybizlist, January 15, 2019