Graham O’Donnell is an associate in the Regulatory Compliance practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He handles a multitude of regulatory, transactional, and licensing matters in highly regulated industries such as banking, debt settlement, telemarketing and advertising.
Graham’s practice includes advising clients on a wide variety of privacy and data security issues that arise in the handling of consumer and business data. In doing so, Graham collaborates with clients to identify and proactively combat data privacy and security issues that could surface in their business operations and assists them with the development of compliant data privacy and cybersecurity programs and procedures.
Graham graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. While at FSU Law, he was a member of the Student Bar Association and editor-in-chief of the FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law. Prior to joining the firm, Graham clerked at a large privately held corporation, where he assisted in corporate compliance and contractual issues. Additionally, he clerked at a well-respected Florida based law firm specializing in employment and labor law matters.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law, Editor-in-Chief
- Book Awards: Global Health and Pharmaceuticals, Intellectual Property, and Business Ethics
- B.S., Political Science & Government, Florida State University, cum laude, 2015
- The Next Step in the Battle Against High Pharmaceutical Prices: Lexmark & the DSCSA Have Paved the Way for Parallel Importation, 46 FLA. ST. U. L. REV. 196 (Fall 2018)