Graham O’Donnell is an associate in the Regulatory Compliance practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He handles a multitude of regulatory, transactional, and licensing matters in highly regulated industries such as banking, debt settlement, telemarketing and advertising.
Graham’s practice includes advising clients on a wide variety of privacy and data security issues that arise in the handling of consumer and business data. In doing so, Graham collaborates with clients to identify and proactively combat data privacy and security issues that could surface in their business operations and assists them with the development of compliant data privacy and cybersecurity programs and procedures.
Additionally, Graham provides defense legal services to clients in matters involving various Attorneys General, the Federal Trade Commission, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and other federal and state regulatory bodies. In a proactive nature, he also advises and collaborates with clients on general consumer protection and marketing/advertising matters. For instance, he regularly reviews marketing assets to ensure legal compliance across all channels and advises on unfair and deceptive trade practices, compliance issues.
Graham graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. While at FSU Law, he was a member of the Student Bar Association and editor-in-chief of the FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law.
Graham is accredited as a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and is an active member of the Florida Bar’s Business Law Section.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law, Editor-in-Chief
- Book Awards: Global Health and Pharmaceuticals, Intellectual Property, and Business Ethics
- B.S., Political Science & Government, Florida State University, cum laude, 2015
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- The Next Step in the Battle Against High Pharmaceutical Prices: Lexmark & the DSCSA Have Paved the Way for Parallel Importation, 46 FLA. ST. U. L. REV. 196 (Fall 2018)