Graham O’Donnell is an associate in the Regulatory Compliance practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He handles a wide variety of general regulatory, transactional, and licensing matters in highly regulated industries such as banking, debt settlement, telemarketing and advertising.
Graham graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. While at FSU Law, he was a member of the Student Bar Association and editor-in-chief of the FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law. Prior to joining the firm, Graham clerked at a large privately held corporation, where he assisted in corporate compliance and contractual issues. Additionally, he clerked at a well-respected Florida based law firm specializing in employment and labor law matters.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
- FSU Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law, Editor-in-Chief
- Book Awards: Global Health and Pharmaceuticals, Intellectual Property, and Business Ethics
- B.S., Political Science & Government, Florida State University, cum laude, 2015
- Author, “The Next Step in the Battle Against High Pharmaceutical Prices: Lexmark & the DSCSA Have Paved the Way for Parallel Importation,” FSU Law Rev. Online, Fall 2018