Gregg Strock is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He concentrates his practice on commercial litigation and complex class action defense.
Mr. Strock graduated magna cum laude from the Florida International University College of Law where he served as an Articles Editor on the FIU Law Review. He was published in the FIU Law Review in August 2018. During his time at FIU, Mr. Strock also served as a Guardian ad Litem in the 17th Judicial Circuit, representing abandoned, abused, and neglected children in dependency hearings. He also served as a Research Assistant for Professors Noah Weisboard and Janewa Osei-Tutu, concentrating on various aspects of international law, from intellectual property to war crimes and diplomacy.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law , magna cum laude, Valedictorian, 2018
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Central Florida, 2012
Professional and Community Involvement
- Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court, Member
In the News
- Featured, “Marketing via Text May Expose Cannabis Companies to Substantial Legal Risks,” New Cannabis Ventures, April 1, 2019