Hyundong Yeo concentrates his practice on corporate and international law with an emphasis on representation of emerging and public life sciences and growth companies. He has been counsel to international companies in the biotechnology, media, tobacco, electronics, and health care industries.
Mr. Yeo provides advice on a wide range of capital-raising transactions, including: PIPE (private investment in public equity) transactions; initial public offerings by foreign private issuers; rights issue and privately placed capital increases and other follow-on equity offerings. For entrepreneurs with a vision, Mr. Yeo helps form companies efficiently and provides introductions to venture capital, private equity, and strategic investors.
Mr. Yeo is also a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice groups and works on product liability matters.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Yeo worked for several years as Chief International Relations Secretary to Vice Mayor of Qingdao, China. Mr. Yeo worked as a law clerk to the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, Public Protection Division-Bureau of Consumer Protection. Also during law school, Mr. Yeo worked as a legal intern at the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT), in Rome, Italy.
- New Jersey
- J.D., The Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University, 2008
- B.A., National University of Asuncion, High Honors, 1998
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the USA
- The National Unification Advisory Council of Korea by the President Lee Myung-bak, The New York Chapter, 2011-2012
- US Product Liability Law, Understanding a Few Basics and Taking Precautionary Measures, Korea Daily New York, September 20, 2011