Jenna Seigel is a partner in Greenspoon Marder’s Corporate & Business practice group. Ms. Seigel focuses her practice on corporate transactions and general business law. She represents public and private companies ranging from start-ups to large, multi-national corporations and investors in connection with corporate and securities matters, mergers and acquisitions, credit finance, corporate governance, company formation and reorganization, venture capital and private equity, and equity financing.
Ms. Seigel regularly assists clients with matters from forming a company to convertible debt bridge financings and later stage financings to corporate reorganizations and acquisitions. She works with companies across a variety of industries including, but not limited to, retail, restaurants, real estate, technology, consumer packaged goods, cannabis, oil and gas, and banking.
- J.D., University of Colorado, 2010
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, Summa Cum Laude, 2006
Professional and Community Involvement
- Illuminate Colorado, Board Member
- Sports Leadership and Management Charter School, Board Member, 2014-2016
- Rocky Mountain Innosphere, Board Member and Secretary, 2011-2012
- Oct 5, 2020 Greenspoon Marder Innovation Summit Webinar Recordings
- Sep 29, 2020 Day One Recap: Greenspoon Marder Innovation Summit
- Jun 17, 2020 Greenspoon Marder Partner Jenna Seigel Panelist At The Women Of Denver’s “The Business Essentials Checklist | Entrepreneur Track Event”
- Sep 17, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Partner Jenna Seigel Featured Speaker At Denver Startup Week
- Sep 13, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Supports Illuminate Colorado’s 3rd Annual “Light The Way Gala”
- Jul 23, 2018 Greenspoon Marder Expands Corporate & Business Capabilities with Addition of New Partner Jenna Seigel in Denver