Jennifer B. Hirschberg is a member of Greenspoon Marder’s Litigation and Timeshare & Resort practice groups. She assists clients with legal compliance and litigation involving highly regulated industries such as debt collections, telemarketing and timeshares. She also litigates state and federal claims involving fraud, breach of contract and other business related torts as well as class action defense. Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Hirschberg practiced exclusively in the area of complex matrimonial and family law.
A Florida native, she was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2007. During law school, she worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the Children and Families Clinic and was also a staff member for the International Citator and Research Guide. She has served on the Board of Directors of the Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section from 2010-2013. In addition, she also served as a member of the Stephen R. Booher Inns of Court from 2010-2012. Prior to obtaining her law degree from the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, she received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2007
- B.S., University of Florida, 1999
Professional and Community Involvement
- Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Board of Directors, 2010-2013
- Stephen R. Booher Inns of Court, 2010-2012