Jennifer Patti is an associate in Greenspoon Marder’s Family and Marital Law practice group. Ms. Patti’s primary focus is on legal issues relating to family, divorce, paternity, enforcement/modification proceedings, alimony, child support, child custody/timesharing and parental responsibility, and pre and post nuptial agreements, as well as a focus on Appellate Law. Prior to becoming an associate, Ms. Patti was a Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP) for two (2) years with the firm. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Patti was also a paralegal within the industry for an additional five (5) years.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, cum laude, 2017
- Family Law Society, 2015-2017
- Phi Alpha Delta, 2015-2017
- B.S., Paralegal Studies, Nova Southeastern University, summa cum laude, 2012
- Lambda Epsilon Chi, 2012
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Bar Family Law Section Amicus Committee, Secretary