Jonathan D. Castellanos is an associate in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Castellanos regularly provides representation to lenders and borrowers in connection with their mortgage and/or subordinate financing transactions involving all asset classes and types. His practice focuses on drafting and negotiating loan and ancillary documents, leases, opinions, and organizational documents.
- New York
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2014
- B.S., Cornell University, 2011
In the News
- Mentioned, “Who’s New,” Real Estate Weekly, July 26, 2018
- Featured, “3 Attorneys Jump to Greenspoon Marder’s Real Estate Practice,” Daily Business Review, July 10, 2018
- Mentioned, “Wake Up Call,” Bloomberg Law, July 10, 2018