OverviewExperienceNews & Videos
Jordan A. Bender is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Bender’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. He represents clients in general business matters.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2016
- B.A., University of Southern California, 2012
- Second-chaired numerous pre-trial matters, including cases involving trade secrets, breach of contract, tortious conduct, and privacy and defamation matters.
- Worked on numerous cases involving fraudulent misrepresentations and breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing by large international corporation and major real estate syndicator.
- Worked on case involving breach of contract and manufacturing defects for inventive client.
- Currently working for clients in cases regarding protection of confidential and proprietary information, trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract, and fraud.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California Young Lawyers Association, Member