Kelly Doyle is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Doyle focuses her practice on commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Doyle held Law Clerk positions at a top international law firm in London, Lionsgate Entertainment, and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office Major Crimes Unit. Before pursuing her legal education, Ms. Doyle worked in public relations for technology companies in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2018
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law Fellow: Certificate in Intellectual Property, Entertainment, and Technology
- Moot Court Board
- Semester in London, U.K.
- B.A., History and French, DePaul University, magna cum laude, 2012
- French Translation, Minor, 2012
- Newberry Library Undergraduate Seminar Fellow
- Academic Year in Paris, France