Kristin L. Jordan is senior counsel with the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She has over 20 years of real estate, state licensing, and governmental regulatory experience. In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Jordan is a Co-Founder of the Cannabis Cultural Association and served as its first Executive Director. She is also the Founder of Mannada, a NYC-based professional event production company serving the cannabis industry, which produces the Cannabis Law Summit, Cannabis Media Summit, Cannabis Real Estate Summit, Cannabis Medical Summit, and The Maze, a weekly event listing newsletter.
Kristin currently serves as Regional Representative for the National Cannabis Bar Association, is a member of the Committee on Cannabis for the NYS Bar Association, serves on the Public Policy Committee of the Minority Cannabis Bar Association, facilitates the Asian Cannabis Roundtable, and acts as the East Coast Representative for Asian Americans for Cannabis Education.
- New York
- New York State Appellate Division 2nd Department
- J.D., University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, 1997
- B.A., State University of New York, 1995
Professional and Community Involvement
- Cage-Free Cannabis, Advisory Board
- Korean American Association of Greater New York, Member
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York, Member
- National Cannabis Bar Association, Member
- Minority Cannabis Business Association, Member
- Women Grow NYC, Member