Lindsey Adegbite is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Adegbite’s practice focuses on housing law, creditor’s rights, and business support and advice. Prior to attending law school, she had a ten-year career in the financial industry where she was known for her ability to build strong and trusting client relationships.
Ms. Adegbite graduated from Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon, earning both a J.D and a certificate in business and law. She also was selected as a fellow for the Business Lawyering Institute (BLI), served on the Moot Court Board, and worked as an editor for the Social Justice and Equity Journal.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2019
Professional and Community Involvement
- Dress for Success, Volunteer
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI), Executive Advisory Board Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Federal Bar, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Oregon Women Lawyers Society (OWLS), Member
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member