Marcel J. Gesmundo is Senior Counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Litigation practice group. He began litigating in 2011. During his career, his practice has shifted from environmental litigation to real property, commercial and residential leasing and landlord tenant law. Mr. Gesmundo’s practice includes advising clients on legal developments, teaching courses on legal compliance for housing providers, and advocating for clients at trial and on appeal.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Lewis and Clark Law School, 2011
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, 2005
- Mar 19, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Senior Counsel Marcel Gesmundo Featured Speaker For The Multifamily NW Senate Bill 608 Update Luncheon
- Jun 7, 2018 Greenspoon Marder Attorney Marcel J. Gesmundo Featured Speaker at Multifamily NW’s Portland Relocation Form Changes Luncheon
- Sep 18, 2017 Greenspoon Marder Expands Litigation Practice Group With The Addition of Four Attorneys in Portland