Marcel J. Gesmundo is Senior Counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Litigation practice group. He has practiced as a litigator for the past five years. Over the past years, his practice has shifted from environmental litigation to real property, commercial and residential leasing and landlord tenant law. Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Gesmundo advised clients on legal developments, negotiated cost-effective resolutions to disputes and advocated for his clients at trial and on appeal.
Mr. Gesmundo attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where he earned his Bachelor’s degree and studied law at Lewis and Clark Law School. During law school he co-authored a law review article on comparative international environmental crimes and volunteered with a local non-profit enforcing state and federal environmental law. He also interned at Trout Unlimited and clerked for the complex litigation department of the California Superior County Court of Alameda County. Upon graduating from Lewis and Clark Law School with distinction and a certificate in environmental and natural resources law, he was inducted into the Cornelius Honor Society.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Lewis and Clark Law School, 2011
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, 2005
- Greenspoon Marder Senior Counsel Marcel Gesmundo Featured Speaker For The Multifamily NW Senate Bill 608 Update Luncheon
- Greenspoon Marder Attorney Marcel J. Gesmundo Featured Speaker at Multifamily NW’s Portland Relocation Form Changes Luncheon
- Greenspoon Marder Expands Litigation Practice Group With The Addition of Four Attorneys in Portland