Michelle Durieux is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Durieux focuses her practice on complex class action defense and general commercial litigation. She also advises clients on complex civil litigation, including product and professional liability and construction.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2009
- Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law, Managing Editor
- International and Comparative Law Certificate
- Civil and Common Law
- International Litigation
- International Arbitration
- B.A., University of Puerto Rico, magna cum laude, 2006