Michelle E. Durieux is senior counsel in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder. Ms. Durieux represents individual and corporate clients in sensitive and high-stakes civil and administrative matters. Her practice focuses on the litigation of complex commercial disputes and she has extensive experience leading investigations into alleged acts of fraud, unfair competition, and other regulatory violations.
In addition to her substantial experience appearing in federal and state courts throughout the country, Ms. Durieux has defended clients facing federal criminal prosecutions and government investigations.
Before obtaining her law degree from Tulane University Law School, Ms. Durieux earned her B.A. in advertising from the University of Puerto Rico and worked for an international advertising agency.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2009
- Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law, Managing Editor
- International and Comparative Law Certificate
- Civil and Common Law
- International Litigation
- International Arbitration
- B.A., University of Puerto Rico, magna cum laude, 2006