Michelle Fox is an associate in the Matrimonial and Family practice group at Greenspoon Marder. She handles a wide range of issues, including those pertaining to spousal and child support, custody, and division of assets. She has extensive experience in the litigation field, and further handles matters in the Entertainment and Commercial Litigation groups. With a focus on breach of contract cases, she has represented companies that produce award shows and live events (including the Primetime Emmys and Tony Awards), as well as a variety of corporate and individual clients.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Fox served as an Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York, where she handled Manhattan’s highest exposure negligence and intentional tort cases. She has defended and taken deposition testimony in over 150 cases, negotiated settlements, and has successfully argued numerous motions in court.
Prior to entering law school, Ms. Fox participated in the Teach For America program. For two years, she taught elementary school in one of New York City’s most under-resourced schools in the South Bronx.
- New Jersey
- New York
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2013
- Moot Court Honor Society
- M.Ed., Hunter College of City University, 2010
- B.S., Family, Youth, and Community Sciences, summa cum laude, University of Florida, 2008
- Conversational Spanish
Professional and Community Involvement
- New York City Bar Association, Matrimonial Committee, member
- New York Women’s Bar Association
- Matrimonial and Family Law Committee, member
- Advance the Status of Women in the Profession Committee, member
- Super Lawyers magazine, “New York Rising Stars,” Metro Edition, 2018
- Super Lawyers magazine, “Top 50 Women New York,” Metro Super Lawyers List, 2017