Monifa Hall is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Hall focuses her practice in the areas of complex commercial and civil litigation matters in both federal and state courts in Florida. Ms. Hall has experience representing clients in contract related disputes, international arbitration, intellectual property litigation, and evidentiary and civil procedure issues.
Ms. Hall earned her Juris Doctor from American University Washington College of Law. During law school, she was a Research Assistant at the Center on International Commercial Arbitration, was a Staff Writer for the International Law Review, and competed in the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition in 2018 against students from all over the world. She was also the President of the International Trade and Investment Law Society and an active pro-bono legal volunteer for the Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project. Ms. Hall holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology and African American Studies from the University of Florida.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, Pro Hac Vice
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2018
- B.A., University of Florida, 2015
Professional and Community Involvement
- Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Marketing & Media Committee, Co-Chair
- The Litigation Room: Where it Happens Podcast, Speaker, Young Lawyers and COVID-19: Managing these changing times., September 2020