Nabil Rodriguez is an associate in the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Rodriguez focuses his practice exclusively on cannabis law and the complex legal environment surrounding hemp and CBD. Mr. Rodriguez has developed a comprehensive understanding of hemp and CBD laws across the U.S. and maintains up-to-date with developments at federal, state and local levels of government to assist businesses with licensing and regulatory compliance.
While receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver, Sturm College of law, Mr. Rodriguez interned with Rachel Gillette, who is Partner and Chair of Greenspoon Marder’s Cannabis Law practice group, founded the first Student National Cannabis Bar Association, and became a member of the executive board for Colorado NORML, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.
- J.D., University of Denver, Strum College of Law, 2018
- B.A., Legal Studies, University of Central Florida, 2016
Professional and Community Involvement
- Colorado NORML, Executive Board, Secretary
- National Cannabis Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Sep 26, 2019 What’s Next for the “SAFE Banking Act” After Passing the House?
- Sep 25, 2019 House of Representatives Set to Vote on SAFE Banking Act Today
- Aug 28, 2019 DEA Announces Moving Forward To Facilitate Research For Marijuana In The U.S.
- Aug 20, 2019 American Herbal Products Association’s Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress – Part 1 – Morning Report
- Jul 26, 2019 Senate Committee Hearing Report – Challenges for Cannabis and Banking
- Jul 25, 2019 The FDA Issues Its 49th Warning Letter to CBD Company
- Jul 19, 2019 Another Step Forward for Cannabis Banking
- Jul 12, 2019 House Committee Addresses Marijuana Laws in America, Racial Justice and Need for Reform
- Jun 27, 2019 Coming this August: USDA to Release Hemp Regulations
- Jun 14, 2019 Cannabis Banking on the Horizon
- Jun 5, 2019 New Jersey set to expand access to medical marijuana