Neha Dagley is senior counsel in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She focuses her practice on representing and advising clients—both plaintiffs and defendants—in a wide array of commercial and business litigation in state and federal courts, including disputes encompassing contracts, commercial and corporate transactions, fraud and misrepresentation issues, and real estate matters. Ms. Dagley has substantial experience advising high profile corporations and individuals, domestic and foreign, across a multitude of industries and disputes. As an experienced litigator in and out of the courtroom, Ms. Dagley understands that her clients come to her when the stakes are high, and she aggressively pursues and defends claims on their behalf.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Dagley practiced at prominent litigation law firms in Miami, advising clients in complex matters ranging from internal investigations to representing them in litigation and arbitration. She also had her own entrepreneurial practice for several years handling commercial and business litigation, corporate and business transactions, and advising on USPTO trademark filings and related matters.
For several years, Ms. Dagley has taken an active role in shaping the legal community in South Florida and beyond. She is a dedicated leader of professional organizations devoted to raising the standards for the legal profession, promoting diversity in the legal community, and building cross-border relationships, which includes serving as Chair of the India Subcommittee to The Florida Bar’s International Law Section Asia Committee, President of the Australia United States Lawyers Alliance, and Editor of The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly, World Roundup section. Additionally, Ms. Dagley serves as an attorney member of a Florida Bar Grievance Committee and a member of the South Asian Bar Association of North America. For her commitment to championing diversity and inclusion, Ms. Dagley was named Chambers North America Diversity & Inclusion Awards, “Highly Commended—Future Leader of the Year,” for 2021.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2021
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2004
- B.S., Utah State University, Political Science, cum laude, 2001
- Represented more than 90 individuals and entities in an arbitration proceeding involving civil theft of escrow deposits paid in connection with a development outside of the United States, which resulted in an arbitration award of $20 million.
- Represented overseas garment manufacturers in two separate multi-million dollar lawsuits.
- Representation of co-owner of patent in a state court patent ownership dispute and successful prosecution of counterclaim resulting in a judgment in excess of $3 million.
- Representation of secured creditor in a promissory note action involving collateral consisting of valuable antique golf memorabilia collectibles.
- Advised large-scale publicly traded corporation in an internal investigation pertaining to an employment dispute.
- Advised large-scale publicly traded corporation on various compliance issues, including, managing compliance audit of affiliate websites and call center procedures.
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 2020 – Present
- The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly, World Roundup, Editor, 2020 – Present
- The Florida Bar International Law Section, Executive Council, Member, 2020 – Present
- The Florida Bar International Law Section, India Subcommittee, Chair, 2018 – Present
- The Florida Bar, Foreign Legal Consultants Committee, Past Chair, 2019
- The American Bar Association, Member of the Section of International Law
- The American Bar Association, Member of the Section of Litigation
- Australia United States Lawyers Alliance, President
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida, Member
- South Asian Bar Association of North America, Member
- Panel Moderator, “Doing Business in India: An Overview of Legal Considerations,” September 2021
- Speaker, “Keeping a Seat for Gender Diversity at the International Law Table,” April 2021
- Speaker, “Routes and Realities of Enforcing Arbitral Awards in India: An In-Depth Talk on Vodafone, Devas, and Cairn,” April 2021
- Moderator, “A Movement of the Heart Part III: A Conversation with Australia’s First Indigenous Consul-General Appointed to the U.S.,” August 2020
- Moderator, “A Movement of the Heart Part II: A Global Discussion on First People’s Land Rights,” August 2020
- Panel Moderator, “A Movement of the Heart Part I: A Global Discussion on Race, Justice and Equality,” July 2020
- Presenter, “Effective Legal Contracts and Force Majeure Implications in COVID-19 crisis,” TiE Miami, May 2020
- Panelist, “Navigating Commercial Disputes in the U.S. and Managing Risk: Best Practices for Indian Attorneys,” Indian National Bar Association 69th Constitution Day Conference, New Delhi, India, November 26, 2018
- Presenter, “Key Legal Considerations for Startups,” TiE Miami, October 2018
- Panel Moderator, “When a Small Case Becomes a Big Case: Keeping eDiscovery Cost in Check,” SABA North America Annual Conference, New York City, June 29, 2018
- Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards, “International Litigation & Arbitration Lawyer of the Year,” 2021
- Chambers North America Diversity & Inclusion Awards, “Highly Commended—Future Leader of the Year,” 2021
- Indian National Bar Association, “Lawyer of the Year (NRI),” 2018
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association, “Rising Stars,” 2016
- Miami Today, “The Achiever,” 2015
- Daily Business Review, “Rising Stars,” 2015
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, “40 Under 40, Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County,” 2009
- Author, “World Roundup, India,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly,Fall 2021
- Author, “World Roundup, India,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly,Spring 2021
- Co-Author, “Expand Your Network and Brand With Digital Marketing,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly, Winter 2021
- Author, “World Roundup, India,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly,Winter 2021
- Author, “World Roundup, India,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly,Fall 2020
- Author, “India’s Remarkable Startup Ecosystem,” The Florida Bar International Law Quarterly, Fall 2018
- Author, “My View: Namaste, Miami! Dale, India! Miami Herald Business Monday,” January 19, 2015
- Author, “Don’t Let Black Friday Breaches Make You See Red,” Daily Business Review, November 20, 2014
- Author, “Businesses Beware: New Florida Data Privacy Law Takes Effect,” Daily Business Review, July 9, 2014