Nima Tahmassebi is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder. He concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Tahmassebi graduated with a dual degree, Juris Doctorate and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Miami School of Law and Miami School of Business. He was a student intern at the University of Miami Investor Rights Clinic where he represented under-served investors in securities arbitration claims before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Ellen Sue Venzer of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Mr. Tahmassebi is an active member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami.
- J.D., University of Miami, School of Law, 2015
- Business and Corporate Law Society, President
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society, Vice President
- M.B.A., University of Miami, School of Business, 2015
- B.S., Florida State University, cum laude, Political Science, 2011
- Dean’s List, 2007-2011
Professional and Community Involvement
- Big Brothers Big Sisters