Rachel E. Walker is an associate in Greenspoon Marder’s Litigation practice group. She focuses her practice on class action defense and general business litigation.
Ms. Walker graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami, where she served as a member of the Inter-American Law Review. Ms. Walker also participated in the Children & Youth Law Clinic and was awarded a CALI Excellence for the Future Award for her involvement in the Health & Elder Law Clinic. Upon graduation, Ms. Walker was inducted into the Order of the Coif.
Ms. Walker earned her Bachelor of Science in Advertising from the University of Florida, where she was a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and the Golden Key International Honor Society.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, magna cum laude, 2014 Order of the Coif
- B.S., University of Florida, cum laude, 2010
Professional and Community Involvement
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Leadership Miami, Class of 2016
In the News
- Mentioned, “Fyre Festival Attendees Vie For Consolidation Venue,” Law360, June 14, 2017