Ransom D. Boynton is an associate in the Labor and Employment practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He focuses his practice on representing employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour disputes, employment discrimination, employment contract, discrimination claims, and compliance issues. Mr. Boynton also advises a wide variety of companies and organizations in a multitude of industries on compliance with federal, state, and local labor and employment laws.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Boynton was an associate at a medium-sized business law firm, handling employment and labor law cases. He also represented clients on civil litigation, defending clients in products liability, premises liability, and general liability matters.
Mr. Boynton earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles and his Master of Fine Arts from California Institute of the Arts. He also received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee.
- M.F.A., California Institute of the Arts, 2004
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- B.A., The University of the South, Theater, 2001
Professional and Community Involvement
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Santa Clarita Valley Magazine, “40 under 40,” 2020
- Sep 27, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Supports 2022 Oak Tree Classic Golf Tournament Hosted By the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Aug 24, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Labor & Employment Team Prevails on a Motion for Summary Judgment on Behalf of B&B Manufacturing, Co., Inc.
- Apr 4, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Expands Labor and Employment Capabilities with Addition of Three New Attorneys In Los Angeles