Robert D. Finkle is of counsel in the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Finkle first began advocating for medical cannabis patients, collectives and cooperatives in 2010 and had early successes using the collective model to defend criminal charges, obtain the return of thousands of dollars in seized medical cannabis goods, and securing authorization from various local jurisdictions for his clients to cultivate, manufacture and dispense medical cannabis. Today he represents commercial cannabis companies throughout California at every level of the supply chain on a variety of matters including business organization, licensing and compliance, land use and real estate, commercial transactions, and civil disputes. Mr. Finkle uses his extensive experience with the unique issues faced by the cannabis industry to obtain the results his clients seek.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- California, 2009
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2009
- B.A., George Mason University, 2003
In the News
- Quoted, “Eaze Cannabis Delivery Service’s Ex-Partner Files Lawsuit Over Fraudulent Debit/Credit Activities,” Times of CBD, June 9, 2019
- Quoted, “Rival Cannabis Delivery Service Sues Eaze Over Credit Card Payments,” Cannabis Business Times, June 7, 2019
- Quoted, “California Cities Fight Cannabis Deliver Rules,” Cannabis Business Times, April 26, 2019
- Apr 1, 2020 Cannabis Business in the Wake of COVID-19
- Mar 19, 2020 Shelter In Place Orders and Cannabis Business: Are Cannabis Businesses Essential?
- Nov 22, 2019 CDFTA Cannabis Tax Increases Frustrate the Industry
- Aug 13, 2019 California Issues Guidance to Cannabis Distributors
- Feb 26, 2019 California Takes Steps to Dismiss over 8,000 Cannabis Convictions