Samantha Hirsch is an associate in the Franchise Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP, specializing in drafting, editing, and negotiating commercial lease agreements, asset purchase agreements, franchise disclosure documents, and franchise agreements. Prior to becoming an associate at Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Hirsch served as Of Counsel. Her practice includes advising clients throughout all stages of commercial lease negotiations and immediately following commercial lease execution.
Ms. Hirsch graduated from University of South California’s Gould School of Law with her LL.M. in International Business and Economic Law in December 2022. Prior to her attendance at USC, Ms. Hirsch graduated from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law in May 2020. Preceding that role, she served as a law clerk during her final 3L semester with the firm as well. During this time in law school, Ms. Hirsch served as the 2L and 3L representative for the Transactional Law Practice Group and was a member of the Moot Court Society, winning first place in the 2018 1L Feinrider Moot Court Competition. Prior to law school, Ms. Hirsch received her bachelor’s degree from Rollins College, majoring in International Business, with a minor in French.
- LL.M., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, International Business and Economic Law, 2022
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2020
- B.A., Rollins College, International Business, 2017
Professional and Community Involvement
- Ibis Prep, premier one-on-one tutoring service, Florida Bar Tutor
- Wagmor Pets, a 501c3 Organization, Dog Fosterer