Sarah J. Greenberg is senior counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Financial Services practice group. She focuses on financial services, complex commercial and real estate litigation matters in both state and federal courts in New York. Ms. Greenberg’s practice includes assisting with banking matters and representing clients throughout the stages of foreclosure litigation as well as quiet title actions.
Ms. Greenberg has extensive experience representing clients in real estate litigation matters, including successfully defending claims brought under the federal consumer protection acts, such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act, the Truth-In-Lending Act, and among others. Along with her substantial work as a skilled practitioner in court, Ms. Greenberg also handles a wide array of appellate cases. In addition, she has vast knowledge in personal injury and multi-district litigation.
Ms. Greenberg earned her Juris Doctor from Texas Tech University School of Law. During law school, she was a comment editor for the Texas Tech Law Review, a contributing writer for the Texas Bank Lawyer Magazine, and a member of the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. She also received her Master of Business Admiration and Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Economics, and Finance from Texas Tech University.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law, 2007
- M.B.A., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business, 2007
- B.B.A., Accounting, Economics, Finance, Texas Tech University, 2004
- Super Lawyers magazine, “New York Rising Stars,” General Litigation, 2015-2021