Sarah Smale is an associate in Greenspoon Marder LLP’s Cannabis Law practice group. Ms. Smale works on a wide array of cannabis matters including, state and local licensing applications, regulatory compliance, employment law, and business litigation. Prior to becoming an associate, Ms. Smale was a paralegal under the supervision of Heather Burke, partner in Greenspoon Marder’s Cannabis Law practice group.
Before joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Smale focused on professional malpractice, high-damage contract disputes, and catastrophic personal injury. Before returning to her home state of California, Ms. Smale practiced as a litigator in Arizona, focusing on insurance law, professional malpractice, contract disputes, personal injury and wrongful death.
- J.D., University of California at Berkeley, School of Law, 2005
- Moot Court Advocacy Award
- East Bay Workers’ Rights Clinic, Student Director/Student Counselor
- B.A., Psychology, University of California at Berkeley, 2002
- Dean’s List
- California Alumni Scholar