Sherine Marder is a member of Greenspoon Marder’s Health Care practice group. She represents and counsels health care providers, including hospital systems, physicians and physician practices, and allied health professionals, in regulatory and corporate compliance matters; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement and fraud and abuse issues; privacy of health care information (HIPAA); state and federal administrative proceedings; licensure; and a myriad of related health care issues.
Ms. Marder was previously a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group and has extensive experience in commercial and business litigation matters, including contract disputes, non-compete issues, and foreclosure; as well as experience in defending employers against Title VII, FLSA, ADA, and FMLA in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
Ms. Marder is admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Miami and her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2008
- B.B.A., University of Miami, 2005
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Florida, “Rising Stars,” General Litigation, 2015-2018
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 15 Attorneys At Greenspoon Marder As “2018 Rising Stars” In Florida
- The Ever-Growing Medicare Appeals Backlog and CMS’ Latest Response
- MACRA and the New “Pay for Performance” Model
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 16 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys As 2017 Florida Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 21 Attorneys at Greenspoon Marder in Florida
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 38 Attorneys at Greenspoon Marder
- 26 Greenspoon Marder Law Attorneys Listed Among 2015 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars