Skylar Marshall is an associate in the Corporate & Business Practice Group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Marshall focuses his practice on corporate and commercial transactions. He has experience representing companies ranging from start-ups to multi-national corporations, regularly assisting with company formation and reorganization, asset-based financing, private equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, commercial real estate transactions, securities, and corporate governance.
Mr. Marshall is passionate about learning each client’s business and, in addition to facilitating successful transactions, seeks to help achieve business goals throughout the life of the company, whether at the company’s formation, during its growth, or upon the sale of the company. He works with companies across a variety of industries, including, but not limited to, banking, real estate, technology, cannabis, retail, food and agriculture, hospitality, and construction services.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2014
- B.S., Metropolitan State University of Denver, 2011
Professional and Community Involvement
- Colorado Bar Association, Business Law Section, Communication Liaison
- Aug 12, 2019 Planning to Sell a Cannabis Business? Read This First
- Aug 9, 2019 Cannabis Continues to Attract VC Investment