Steven J. Lucero is an associate in Greenspoon Marder’s Financial Services practice group. He focuses his practice on representing a wide array of clients, including individuals, homeowners/condominium owners’ associations, public entities, nonprofits, and small businesses. Mr. Lucero has extensive experience handling governing documents for homeowners/condominium owners, issues involving New Mexico’s sunshine laws (IPRA and OMA), as well as negotiating leases, sales, and stock purchase contracts.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Lucero worked at prominent boutique business law firms overseeing a portfolio of cases ranging widely in subject matters, including collections, general counsel, construction defect, breach of contract, business formation, and wrongful death. He has also counseled clients and negotiated multiple settlement resolutions to avoid expensive and lengthy litigation.
Mr. Lucero earned his Juris Doctor from The University of New Mexico School of Law. He also received his Bachelor of Science Degree’s in physics and applied mathematics from The University of New Mexico.
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- New Mexico
- J.D., The University of New Mexico School of Law, 2010
- B.S., The University of New Mexico, Physics, Applied Mathematics, 2006
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Young Lawyers Division, 2010-2020
- IP Section Liaison, 2013-2014
- Intellectual Property Law Section, 2010-2013
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association, Member, 2010-Present