Theresa A. Omansky is an associate with the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Omansky focuses her practice in the area of real estate finance, representing institutional and fund lenders in connection with senior and subordinate real estate loans. Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder LLP, she represented institutional lenders on affordable housing financing transactions utilizing tax-exempt and taxable bond financing and tax credit programs. Ms. Omansky works on acquisition, construction and permanent loans as well as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac supplemental and permanent loan refinancing, and has experience with government-subsidized mortgage lending programs, loan syndications and participations. She is also a licensed real estate broker.
- New York
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2012
- B.A., Douglass College, Rutgers University, 2009
Professional and Community Involvement
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, Young Lawyers Division Liaison
Ms. Omansky is a regular contributor to the Journal of Affordable Housing & Community Development Law.