Thu Pham, O.D., is an associate in Greenspoon Marder’s Government Relations practice group. She focuses her practice in local government law, health law, and general commercial matters for both the public and private sectors. Dr. Pham earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Texas at Arlington, where she graduated summa cum laude. In May 2002, she received her Doctor of Optometry with honors from Nova Southeastern College of Optometry. In 2002, Dr. Pham opened her own optometry practice. She successfully ran her practice for 13 years until she graduated from law school. In May 2013, Dr. Pham graduated magna cum laude from Florida A&M University College of Law with her Juris Doctor.
Dr. Pham enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience from both sides of the legal and health care spectrum. She regularly lectures and teaches continuing education classes to optometrists, opticians, and others involved in the field of eye care. Dr. Pham is an active member of The Florida Bar, Seminole County Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, American Optometric Association and Florida Optometric Association.
- J.D., Florida A&M University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2013
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, Honors, 2002
- B.S., University of Texas at Arlington, summa cum laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Seminole County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- American Optometric Association, Member
- Florida Optometric Association, Member
In the News
- Mentioned, “Law Firm Defrauded Timeshare Owners To Win Business: Suit,” Law360, June 9, 2017
- Mentioned, “Westgate, Widow Still at Odds Over Condo,” Orlando Sentinel, November 8, 2016