Todd Langford is Senior Counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Intellectual Property practice group. As a patent attorney, Mr. Langford prepares and prosecutes patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in a wide range of fields, including optical lenses, holograms, network connected devices, user interfaces, medical devices, outdoor products, and other consumer goods. Having successfully prosecuted over 175 patents, Mr. Langford has a proven track record of obtaining patent protection for his clients.
In addition to his extensive patent prosecution experience, Mr. Langford advises clients on brand protection as well as represents clients before the USPTO for trademark applications, oppositions, and petitions to cancel. He represents clients in various transactional matters such as licensing and due diligence. Mr. Langford also has experience representing clients in Federal District Court with respect to trademark and patent infringement matters.
Through his relationships with foreign counsel, Mr. Langford assists his clients in obtaining and managing patent and trademark protection abroad, including in the European Union, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, and South Korea.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2007
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
Professional and Community Involvement
- Cassero at Del Sur Home Owners Association, Board of Directors, 2013-2017
In the News
- Quoted, “The Potential Emergence of Native American Tribes in the Patent Arena,” Corporate Counsel, November 09, 2017
- Quoted, “Restasis Ruling Could Be Bad Sign For Tribal Patent Pacts,” Law360, October 17, 2017