Tristan Werfelman is an associate in the Marital & Family practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He concentrates his practice on legal issues relating to family, divorce, and separation, and pre & post nuptial agreements. Mr. Werfelman also has experience representing clients in complex and multi-disciplinary litigation, as well as drafting appellate briefs.
Mr. Werfelman earned his Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. During law school, he was actively involved in a number of organizations, including the Unemployment Action Center, Labor and Employment Law Association, Criminal Law Society, and the Criminal Prosecution Clinic. Mr. Werfelman also received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from the State University of New York at New Paltz.
- New York
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2015
- B.A., State University of New York at New Paltz, Journalism, 2014
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section, Matrimonial Law Section
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Committee, Young Lawyers Committee
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association, Member