Whitney Gulden is an associate in the Matrimonial & Family law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She received her law degree from Brooklyn Law School, where she was a Family Law & Policy Fellow, and undergraduate degree from Trinity College.
Ms. Gulden has been trained as a mediator by the New York Peace Institute. She has mediated cases pro bono, at the Kings County Small Claims Court. Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Gulden was employed at a boutique matrimonial firm in New York City and a boutique Trusts & Estates firm in Darien, CT.
- New York, 2021
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2020
- Co-Chair, BLS Legal Association for Women
- Family Law & Policy Fellow
- B.A., Trinity College, 2016
- Gamma Sigma Alpha (Greek Academic Honors Society)
- Greek Woman of the Year, 2016
- Women’s Empowerment Activist Award, 2016
- St. Anthony Hall Community Service Award, 2016
- The Hotchkiss School, 2012