Amy Sances is a member of Greenspoon Marder LLP’s Timeshare & Resort practice group. She concentrates her practice on corporate and transactional matters, labor relations, employment law, litigation management, gaming compliance, risk management, and insurance matters.
Ms. Sances has had extensive in-house experience at various Las Vegas gaming properties. She most recently served for several years as Vice President & General Counsel for the Las Vegas Hilton, later known as LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. She oversaw that property through receivership, foreclosure and its subsequent sale to Westgate Las Vegas Resort, LLC. Prior to her tenure at that property, Ms. Sances spent five years as Vice President of Business Development & General Counsel at Golden Gaming, Inc., where she was responsible for all legal and regulatory matters and oversaw the significant growth and development of that company.
Prior to joining Golden Gaming Inc., Ms. Sances practiced transactional law in a local Las Vegas firm, where she handled real estate acquisitions and asset purchases, leasing, business formation, site acquisition and governmental affairs. Before relocating to Las Vegas, she practiced commercial litigation, both on Wall Street and in Southern California.
- New York
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude, 1997
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, Tulane University, 1993
Professional and Community Involvement
- Shade Tree Shelter for Homeless Women and Children, Board of Trustees
- Oct 28, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Partners Vincent Aiello And Amy Sances Recognized As “2019 Las Vegas Top Lawyers” By Real Vegas Magazine
- Oct 2, 2019 Greenspoon Maarder Supports The Shade Tree Las Vegas’ 30th Annual “Mask Off Gala”
- Jun 6, 2016 Greenspoon Marder Announces National Expansion of its Regulated Industries Practice to Include Cannabis Law and Opening of Offices in Las Vegas, Denver and San Diego