David R. Lenox is a partner and one of the founding attorneys of the Orlando office of Greenspoon Marder. With more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Lenox’s practice spans both commercial and residential real estate transaction law as well as litigation involving real estate matters, condominium development and complex commercial litigation. He has represented British, South American and Israeli investment groups in the evaluation, acquisition and sale of real estate assets in the state of Florida including properties as diverse as resort condominiums to businesses. Mr. Lenox is intimately involved in the strengthening and development of business ties between Florida and the United Kingdom through his activities as a board member and officer of the British American Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Lenox has also served as lender’s counsel for a number of prominent lending institutions in Florida on multi-million dollar transactions.
Mr. Lenox has vast litigation experience. Originally, he defended architects and engineers in professional negligence actions involving construction projects and his expertise has expanded to include all aspects of real estate oriented litigation including multi-million dollar partnership claims, disputes involving resort and timeshare properties, substantial real estate commission litigation and construction defects litigation. Mr. Lenox has also been involved in business valuation disputes and litigation in the State of Florida. In addition, he has been admitted as a solicitor to the Senior Courts of England and Wales and serves as an Arbitrator for the European Center for Dispute Resolution.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal
- Senior Courts of England and Wales
- England and Wales
- J.D., Florida State University, 1984
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 1981
Professional and Community Involvement
- British American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida, President, 2012-Present
- British American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida, Vice President, 2011-Present
- Downtown Orlando Partnership, Member
- Central Florida Partnership, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Royal Overseas League, Member