Edmund O. Loos III is a partner in Greenspoon Marder’s Orlando Litigation practice group. Mr. Loos is a real estate litigator, commercial litigator and trial attorney whose practice includes a broad variety of real estate and business cases, including complex real estate and title litigation, complex commercial disputes, fraud based litigation, lender liability litigation, probate litigation as well as appeals. For over 27 years, Mr. Loos has represented the interests of banks, title insurance companies and their insureds, businesses, real estate developers, property and community association managers, homeowner’s associations, and individuals in a wide range of real estate, commercial and business litigation matters.
Mr. Loos is recognized for his experience in real estate and title related litigation and banking and finance litigation. Mr. Loos currently manages the Orlando office’s Litigation practice team. He has defended clients in federal courts throughout the state of Florida, and has extensive experience representing defendants and plaintiffs in a wide variety of real estate and commercial matters and civil disputes in Florida state courts, including multiple appellate cases. His practice includes trial work in both federal and state courts.
Mr. Loos presently serves as a Permanent trustee, Secretary and Golf Tournament Director of the Sunny Shores Sea Camp, Inc., a non-profit corporation benefiting children afflicted with Cystic Fibrosis.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami, 1991
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1988
Professional and Community Involvement
- Sunny Shores Sea Camp, Permanent trustee, Vice President, Treasurer
- Collegiate Prospects Development Group, Director and Officer
In the News
- Featured, “Greenspoon Marder Law Firm Wins $15 Million in Foreclosure Case,“ LoanSafe.org, January 19, 2016
- Greenspoon Marder Supports the 2018 Sunny Shores Sea Camp Dana Munsey Memorial Golf Tournament
- Greenspoon Marder Supports Mayor Buddy Dyer’s 2016 State of Downtown Address
- Greenspoon Marder Team Obtains $15,000,000 Judgement in Highly Contested Case Heard Before Ninth Judicial Circuit Business Litigation Court
- Greenspoon Marder Law Shareholder Tees Up and Hosts Annual Golf Fundraiser in Support of Sunny Shores Sea Camp